You will receive a copy of this order form in the email you have provided above. Please review carefully all the necessary details and call/text/email us to make the corrections. In any event that we do not hear from you, this would mean that everything is correct and we will proceed with the order using all the information provided herein.
Khayil’s Bakeshop Team
Custom Order Policies
Strictly Enforced Custom Order Policies
ALL payments for custom orders are NONREFUNDABLE.
- We are a small bakery, not a bank. We can happily apply your payment to store credit for a future order, but we do not give cash refunds for any custom orders unless we FAIL to deliver your order.
- As soon as you place your order, we immediately make multiple investments to ensure that your cake will be completed, some of which include: turning down other potential orders, scheduling bakers and decorators, spending great deals of time properly planning the execution of your design, and purchasing necessary tools, supplies & ingredients.
Until you place your 50% deposit, we cannot book your cake.
- Upon ordering a cake, we require 50%, NONREFUNDABLE deposit of the whole price of the cake.
- Deposits will go toward the final purchase of your cake, and do not represent any additional cost.
- Cake design does not have to be final before placing a date deposit. We can happily work our the remaining details after the deposit is placed, so long as all details are finalised no later than 7 days prior to your event date.
- If your order is less than a week, we require 100% payment for your order.
All Payments MUST be made according to schedule, or we may not make your cake.
- Full balance is due one week prior to event date. You will receive a notification to ensure you don’t forget the date. All orders place less than a week are required to be paid in full.
- We do not allow reselling of our creation. We are fiercely protective of our brand and our loyal customers.