PRIVATE EVENT

We offer party package for all occasion for a limited number of persons.  Our store can comfortably accommodate 30 adults, however if you are more than 30 pax, we can accommodate another 5 to 10 persons however we suggest that you visit our site to make an ocular to ensure if your group will be comfortable.

Food will be served buffet style and will be assisted by our waiters.  All unconsumed food will be packed for take out upon the conclusion of your event.  All packages will include 25 balloons and 24 cupcakes displayed on our carousel.

Important note:  Please be aware that we do not serve beer or alcohol.

SET 1 – 30 PAX
(15,000 or 500 PER PERSON)

  1. Exclusive use of venue for 3 hours
  2. Rice
  3. 2 rounds of iced tea or soft drinks
  4. Mushroom soup
  5. Choice of any pasta on the menu
  6. Fried chicken (all leg part)
  7. Breaded Fillet of Fish in tartar sauce
  8. Roast Beef
  9. Mixed Vegetables
  10. Leche Flan

FREEBIE:

  1. 25 Balloons
  2. 24 pcs display cupcakes

SET 2 – 30 PAX
(18,000 or 600 PER PERSON)

  1. Exclusive use of venue for 3 hours
  2. Rice
  3. 2 rounds of iced tea or soft drinks
  4. Mushroom soup
  5. Choice of any pasta on the menu
  6. Breaded Fillet of Fish in tartar sauce
  7. Fried chicken (all leg part)
  8. Pork tenderloin in sage with mushroom sauce
  9. Choice of Roast Beef or Spicy Caldereta
  10. Mixed Vegetables
  11. Leche Flan

FREEBIE:

  1. 25 Balloons
  2. 24 pcs display cupcakes

SET 3 – 30 PAX
(21,000 or 700 PER PERSON)

  1. Exclusive use of venue for 3 hours
  2. Rice
  3. 2 rounds of iced tea or soft drinks
  4. Mushroom soup
  5. Choice of any pasta on the menu
  6. Breaded Fillet of Fish in tartar sauce
  7. Fried chicken (all leg part)
  8. Pork tenderloin in sage with mushroom sauce
  9. Choice of Roast Beef or Spicy Caldereta
  10. BBQ Ribs
  11. Mixed Vegetables
  12. Leche Flan

FREEBIE:

  1. 25 Balloons
  2. 24 pcs display cupcakes

Intimate Wedding Add Ons:

Price:  P5,000

  1. Flower setup
  2. Doves
  3. Wine for Toasting
  4. 1 Tier Wedding Cake (6×6 size)
  5. Guest Signature Frame

Terms of Agreement

  • We require 60% deposit to book your event.  Remaining 40% will be paid on the day of your event.  Please be aware that deposits are final and are non refundable.  Although you can change the date of your event 1 week before the booked date in case of unforeseen events.  You can choose to use it for a future date subject to calendar availability of our store.
  • Please be aware that our store serves food with peanuts and therefore we want you to ensure that you and your guests are aware of this in case anyone of your guest have allergies to peanuts.   We are not “peanut free” facility/restaurant.  We hope to have emphasised this enough for you and your guests safety.
  • Please be aware that your booking date and time are limited to 3 hours only.  We require that you come in time, our maximum grace period is 15 minutes only.  Should your event requires more time, an additional of P1,000 per hour or a fraction of it will be added to your final bill.
  • If you have any other concerns, requests or questions regarding our party package, please do let us know and we will be more than happy to accommodate them.